Eyes and Lashes Eyes and Lashes can be beautifully enhanced, lifted and shaped with the help of tints, waxing, eyelash extensions and special eye treatments.
Tints Eyelash tint £10 Eyebrow tint £6 Eye and Brow tint together £13
and shape to define and lift eyes £10 Eyelash Extensions are like hair extensions for your lashes feeling very light and comfortable. They are individually applied making your lashes look naturally thicker, fuller and longer hence your eyes look wider and more dramatic. Now you can banish the time-consuming curling of eyelashes and application of mascara. No more clumping, no more smudging, just thick, beautiful
can be experienced either in my beauty room in Beckenham or for your convenience I offer a mobile service to you in your home in
follow a growth cycle of between 3 and 6 weeks, and when your natural eyelash falls out, the extension falls out with it. Touch ups every 3 weeks are recommended to keep your lashes looking natural and full.
If you are only having the extensions applied for a special occasion like a wedding, you should have them removed after two or three weeks to prevent them looking patchy. To help optimise the life span of your eyelash extensions full information and care procedure will be given at your appointment.
Corner Lash Flicks (Approx 15 lashes on the outer corners of each eye) £20
Dramatic Corner Flicks (Approx 30 lashes on the outer corners of each eye) £35
Half Set eyelash extensions (Approx 50% of lashes covered per eye) £45
Full Set eyelash extensions – (Approx 90% of lashes covered per eye) £80
Lash Maintenance (Tidy & removal of rogue extensions plus approx 25 lashes added in each eye) from £25
Eyelash removal Lashes professionally removed whilst caring for natural lashes. *Offered free if having a full set re-applied. £20
EYELASH/BROW TINTING AFTERCARE
Avoid rubbing the eyes
Avoid heat treatments for 24 hours
Avoid sunbathing for 24 hours, as this fades the tint
Avoid putting your contact lenses back in for the rest of the day
Do not apply make-up or receive any other eye treatments for at least 24 hours after your treatment.
Although I do make sure every trace of dye is removed, it is possible that residues may remain. So if any irritation occurs, rinse eyes immediately with damp cotton wool. If irritation continues and swelling occurs, seek medical advice.
*Please note that treatment durations are approximate and can vary depending on client requirements.
*I do recommend for the optimal look your natural lashes are tinted before application - for this add £10 to the treatment cost.
LASH PERFECT EYELASH EXTENSION AFTERCARE
- After your lash extensions it is normal to experience loss of some lashes during the first 24 hours as adhesive is still setting, please take extra care during this period and do not worry as approximately 70-100 lashes are applied to each eye per full set.
- Do not use saunas or steam very often as your lashes will fall quicker.
- Avoid getting your eyelashes wet for the first 24 hrs - after that it is safe to swim, shower and wash your face with water.
- You can rinse your lashes with water and pat them dry gently with a towel, however do not rub your lashes while washing them and avoid using cotton wool over your lashes.
- Eyelash Curlers should not be used as the may damage the bond and break eyelash. If you like curly eyelashes, please advise me beforehand as different curls are available.
- Be careful while using your normal skincare products, avoid lash area (skincare products are likely to contain moisturisers and oils which will cause bond to soften and therefore shorten the life of your lash extensions.)
- Do not pick, pull or rub your eyelashes!
- You need to take extra care when using make up remover as it may contain oil that damages the bonding agent. I recommend to use Lash Perfect make-up remover which is gentle and does not contain any oils that would soften the bond.
- Gently groom your new lashes with an eyelash brush or comb when needed. Lash Perfect also offer a gentle glaze which can be used daily to comb and style lashes, helping to keep the bond strong - like a clear mascara.
- If you wish to use mascara, I recommend to Lash Perfect mascara available from me. It is water based and is specially formulated to be used with lash extensions. Avoid using waterproof mascara as it will shorten the life of your lash extensions.
- Lashes should not be permed or tinted, if you require eyelash tint you need to do this before the application of individual lashes.
- If you experience any itching or irritation, contact us as soon as possible.
I love my lashes, they make my eyes look bigger & I don’t need to mess around putting mascara on best of all it's relaxing and painless.
Alison’s facials are such a lovely relaxing treatment. So relaxing & my skin felt and looked amazing afterwards. Highly recommend.
I've been coming to Alison's for a number of years now and everything she does is very professional, relaxing and friendly. Always a pleasurable experience, a lovely girl.
The Vani-t spray tan gives a lovely all over colour which I can get done in the comfort of my own home. Alison always provides a friendly, bespoke & highly professional service.
As a busy working mum who struggles to find “me time” I find Alison’s flexibility great as I use both her mobile service & her lovely peaceful treatment room - whichever it’s always a relaxing experience.
I recently “braved up” & had my first spray tan. I was pleasantly surprised at how natural it looked when it’s done well. Having my nails done has become my regular treat & with British Summers the tan may become one too. Thanks.
Alison did my first shellac – I was really impressed with how neat & shiny they were and they lasted & lasted.
I had an amazing facial with Alison. It was so relaxing my skin felt & looked so much better for it. I will definitely be back soon & I recommend Alison to all my friends.
Thank you Alison, my facial on Friday was the perfect way to end my working week. Self-indulgent, thoroughly relaxing & my skin looks fabulous, glowing & fresh.
I’ve tried lots of different spray tans but there is nothing that comes close to Vani-t. No orange glow & very natural. Very friendly atmosphere I definitely recommend it.
Microdermabrasion has made such a difference to the look & texture of my skin. I had lots of red patches left from picking spots - no longer all gone. I love it.
Epionce skin peel has really helped get my complexion back on track. It’s now smooth, clear & refined. I never believed my skin could look so good. It’s like having young skin again & what’s more my wrinkles are far less pronounced. Thank you Alison!